The last year before the sunset of the Python 2 land has begun. Earl Zope feels relatively well prepared to live in the Python 3 wonderland.
Some issue are still open which are required for the final permission to stay in Python 3 wonderland:
- test and improve ZODB migration
- update the documentation
- fix some glitches in the visual appearance of Earl Zope
- fix some issues occurring while working together with other residents of the Python 3 wonderland
We invite you, to join forces for three days in May at Saltlabs in Halle and keep on developing good (database) migration stories for various Zope projects, you might have. So bring your
Data.fs and let’s port it to Python.
- Date: Wednesday, 8th until Friday, 10th of May 2019
- Location: Leipziger Str. 70, Halle (Saale), Germany
Please join us via Meetup.
2 thoughts on “Zope spring cleaning sprint”